In our Rehabilitation Center we use a variety of massage techniques, including classical therapeutic massage and numerous segmental-
reflexive, myofascial, partial, various manipulative Levitt method effects, Kasyanian techniques and traditional Chinese manipulative therapy.
By using different kinds of massage we are able to obtain the following:
- Facilitating blood circulation in vascular and lymphatic systems;
- improvement of injured tissues trophics;
- stimulation and/or inhibition of nervous system, depending on the condition of a child;
- broncho-pulmonary airway drainage;
- local impact on individual organs and systems.